[wtp-dev] S-Builds have started

In preparation for the M9, I have switched the committer builds to continue as S-Builds. An S-Build works like an I-Build. It picks up all map released changes. The only difference is that it has a fixed buildId (1.0M9) as opposed to the timestamp that is used for an I-Build.

This means business as usual for the committers. Just pickup the S-Builds instead of the I-Builds until M9 is released. Post M9 we will go back to I-Builds as usual.

Back to the top