Re: [wtp-dev] Publish failures in WTP integration build I200511111814

Hi Jim,

FWIW, the exception is a valid bug and I'll fix it for M9 (please feel free to open a bug). This failure only happens when there are 0 files in a Web or utility module, so the root cause would most likely be an invalid project or an empty source directly like Igor found.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Igor Fedorenko <igorfie@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/16/2005 08:34 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Publish failures in WTP integration build I200511111814

Check build path of dependent utility projects. I saw this exception
when one of my dependent projects did not have source directory (see
bugzilla 116489 for reasons why).

We tried 0.7 -> 1.0 M9 migration this week, too. Interestingly enough,
it almost worked for me but did not work a colleague of my. Same WTP
build, same set of projects. Very strange.