Re: [wtp-dev] There are still 40 bugs targeted to M9

All of the M9 targetted bugs assigned to me are ones where another team set the target before passing over to me. Just a reminder that we shouldn't be setting the target until we know which milestone the fix is going to be in - if we're passing a bug between components and had mistakenly set the target please clear it before passing and feel free to comment if the bug is critical.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/16/2005 04:06 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] There are still 40 bugs targeted to M9

Just a reminder that we still have 40 bugs targeted to M9 [1]. I don't think we are fixing all 40 by next Wed, are we? Please take a couple minutes to look at the list and clean it up.

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?product=Web+Tools&target_milestone=1.0+M9&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920