[wtp-dev] WTP Source Editing smoke test passed with I20051116_1731 driver

I was able to create web projects, basic xml/jsp functions worked. I could debug the jsp. (using tomcat 5.0, jre 1.4).

(There was definitely "flakiness" with creating the web project/servers ... seems everything had to be done in exactly the right order?
And, I'm assuming this is part of the other bugs that have been mentioned, but hope is improved for M9, for improved "user experience").

Back to the top