[wtp-dev] Request to pick up fix for 116666 in the next M9 respin

Hi,

We found a serious problem with the Web service client scenario using Ant task (defect 116666).  We have the fix, which is simple and isolated, and had tested it against the I200511151948 driver.  Without this fix, we could not run any Web service client scenario using Ant task.

We would like to have this fix picked up in the next M9 respin.

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services, IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx, (905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920

Back to the top