[wtp-dev] Weekly I-build declared: I200511111814

With much help from many people, we are able to declare I200511111814 as our weekly I-build.

Thanks to Chuck and Kathy for quick "hands on" (re) sanity check.

Thanks to Naci for nudging CruiseControl and buildserver.

(To be honest, during the "normal" build ... the Unit tests hung, and we just re-ran the tests,
and they ran fine.
So ... something amiss, tests not as bullet proof as they should be ... or maybe that build
server does need to be rebooted after all :)

But, in either case, we're ready for the next step ... maintain/improve stability, finish up the
6 items listed in previous post .. by Tuesday evening at the latest!

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/I-I200511111814-200511111814/

Reminder to adopters ... our build timestamps are now UTC, and contain time in zip filenames  ...
I'll fix (change) download web page this weekend.

Thanks all.

Back to the top