Re: [wtp-dev] Status of weekly I-build candidate

David,

This problem was already fixed by you in the latest i-build candidate.  Sorry for the confusion.

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

Lawrence E Dunnell/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/10/2005 11:01 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Status of weekly I-build candidate

David,

You will have to hold off on a new I-Build until I can fix RDB component map files.  When you pushed the new map files the tags were out-of-date and now RDB is badly broken.

Larry Dunnell
RAD Data Tools and DB2 Tooling
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

Notes address: Lawrence E Dunnell/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx
tel: 206 587 5957
tie line: 277 5957

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/10/2005 06:41 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Status of weekly I-build candidate

It looks like we are close, but suspect we'll need 2 more "warmup" builds today to get an I-build ready for sniff testing.

Given that there's been over 1000 "cvs commits" in last 2 or 3 days (not to mention eclipse.org being too-slow-to-build for about 24 hours this week)
we are actually doing remarkably well.

I know you committers don't need me to tell you ... but please hold back any more changes, unless they are related to fixing build
breaks.

Also ... you might take a sneek peek at the "head" builds as I think the remaining "jst component features" are about
ready to graduate to "I-build" worthiness.

It'll be a bumpy ride few days here as we get ready for "milestone testing" next week ... fasten your seat belts :)
And ... as always ... don't hesitate to ask if questions or concerns.