Re: [wtp-dev] Weekly I-build declared:: I20051105 Sat, 5 Nov 2005 -- 19:46 (+0300) -- but, big problems with it

My apologies to the community of adopters and the web services team.
I mis-read Kathy's note to this list (titled pretty clearly:
"Web services smoke test failed with 1104_2243 I-driver")
(And, sort of had it in my head I was just waiting for RDB results).

So, I should not have declared the 1105 I-build until that was investigated and fixed.
(I just read to quickly, and thought it was an elaboration on earlier
note about workarounds needed, and didn't really read the subject line,
normally a "smoke test fail" *is* enough to avoid declaring).

But, given that's I've declared, teams have released, etc.,
we will not spend time fixing that I-build ... but spend the time
getting the next one good ... with minimal last minute fixes!
If fact, these week's I-biuld is the last before we spend a week
on "milestone level testing". So ... time to wrap up.

And .. again ... my apologies.

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/06/2005 07:54 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Weekly I-build declared:: I20051105 Sat,        5 Nov 2005 -- 19:46 (+0300)

Thanks to some weekend work, teams have reported the latest I-build is suitable for continued developement.

See
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/