RE: [wtp-dev] I-build candidate ready fortests: I-I20051104-200511040112

It turns out that if you don’t include plugin.xml in your build.properties, you can’t reasonably expect your extensions to be loaded. Imagine! Thanks, Tim, for helping me find the problem. I just released the fix. We should probably re-spin to pick it up.

- Konstantin

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Timothy Deboer
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 6:33 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] I-build candidate ready fortests: I-I20051104-200511040112

Hi,

Chuck found a blocking problem on this build where the classpaths of facetted projects are not configured correctly - either the JRE or the server classpath is missing. I beleive I've found the cause of the problem, and have opened up blocking bug 115068. We'll need to have this investigated and most likely require a fix before declaring the I-build.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2005 09:07 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

[wtp-dev] I-build candidate ready for tests:        I-I20051104-200511040112

The much anticipated weekly I-build candidate is ready for "sanity check" ...

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/I-I20051104-200511040112/

Component leads, please consider these failing JUnits as blocking defects.

org.eclipse.jst.ws.tests_6
org.eclipse.wst.common.tests_
13

(and/or let us know effects on general functionality, such as if not even worth sanity testing).

Make sure that any CVS releases are only for documented blocking defects until I-build declared.

We'll still attempt a Friday noon declaration, but that appears to be "high risk" (or "tight timing"?) .

But, all "must-hear teams" please report sanity tests results by noon -- everyone, please note
"requests to rebuild" with blocking defect numbers by noon.
[I believe wtp-releng is appropriate mailing list]

Remember: Chuck and Phil offered to do sanity test disconnected (from the internet :)
(And .... Phil ... has volunteered :)  to do so on Linux
[please note results/bugs in sanity tests reports]. _______________________________________________
wtp-dev mailing list
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx