Re: [wtp-dev] I-build candidate ready for tests: I-I20051104-200511040112

Hi,

Chuck found a blocking problem on this build where the classpaths of facetted projects are not configured correctly - either the JRE or the server classpath is missing. I beleive I've found the cause of the problem, and have opened up blocking bug 115068. We'll need to have this investigated and most likely require a fix before declaring the I-build.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2005 09:07 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[wtp-dev] I-build candidate ready for tests:        I-I20051104-200511040112

The much anticipated weekly I-build candidate is ready for "sanity check" ...

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/I-I20051104-200511040112/

Component leads, please consider these failing JUnits as blocking defects.

org.eclipse.jst.ws.tests_6
org.eclipse.wst.common.tests_
13

(and/or let us know effects on general functionality, such as if not even worth sanity testing).

Make sure that any CVS releases are only for documented blocking defects until I-build declared.

We'll still attempt a Friday noon declaration, but that appears to be "high risk" (or "tight timing"?) .

But, all "must-hear teams" please report sanity tests results by noon -- everyone, please note
"requests to rebuild" with blocking defect numbers by noon.
[I believe wtp-releng is appropriate mailing list]

Remember: Chuck and Phil offered to do sanity test disconnected (from the internet :)
(And .... Phil ... has volunteered :)  to do so on Linux
[please note results/bugs in sanity tests reports].