|[wtp-dev] Updated agenda for the WTP Status Telecon, 2005-11-03|
1. Review of Open Action Items  - Arthur Ryman
|110309||enh||P3||jst.jsp-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx||ryman@xxxxxxxxxx||NEW||---||[action] Add WTP 1.0 JST Component API Plan Items to Master Bug 110276|
|110308||enh||P3||david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx||ryman@xxxxxxxxxx||NEW||---||[action] Add WTP 1.0 WST Component API Plan Items to Master Bug 110275|
|113134||nor||P3||david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx||jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx||NEW||---||[action] Assign target milestone to critical/blocking bugs|
|113137||nor||P3||tbashor@xxxxxxx||jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx||NEW||---||[action] Document the set of facets that we'll need for J2EE projects|
|114446||nor||P3||cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx||jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx||NEW||1.0 M9||[action] Open API requests for non-API usages in WTP|
|114914||nor||P3||syeshin@xxxxxxxxxx||jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx||NEW||---||[action] Post some examples of what not to do for context help/infopop IDs|
2. WTP 1.0 M9 Status - David Williams
Review bug backlog, builds, and plans. Assign two teams to test in disconnected mode.
3. WTP docs - Susan Yeshin
4. WTP 1.0 API Scans - Jeffrey Liu
Review action to finalize
5. WTP 1.0 Performance - Jeffrey Liu
Performance results for 1028 I-build . Three issues that I want to discuss:
1. It shows quite a few regressions, some even in the 100%+ range. However, the difference could be 10ms vs 20ms. So, are these really test data that we want to show in the summary page?
2. Since performance tests are not run as part of the normal build process, performance JUnit failures are not identified until after the weekly I-build is declared. As a result, no performance data for the failing testcase. I think we need to make sure when the performance testcase gets run, they will run successfully. Any suggestions on how to do that?
3. Start reviewing performance regressions
6. WTP Features and Subsystems Status  - David Williams
7. Flexible Project Development Status - Chuck Bridgham
8. Project Facets Development Status -Konstantin Komissarchik
9. Other Business -
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920