[wtp-dev] Web services smoke test passed with 1028 00:17 I-build

Hi,

With the 1028 00:17 I-build, the blocking problem 113974 and the JUnit failure with jst.ws had been fixed.

The Web services smoke tests (the 4 Web services tutorials) passed except for the workaround required to create the service and client projects first before going through the Web service and Web services client wizard (defect 114044).

Please note that the Web services performance tests are not functional yet with this week's driver due to project creation refactorings required in the Web services code.  These tests should be functional in next week's I-build.

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services, IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx, (905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920

Back to the top