[wtp-dev] I-Build 10/28 Reminder

This is a reminder for all to release any code for this week's I-Build by 2AM EST

FYI The process is:
---
Thursday 2 AM (Eastern) (That's *Wednesday night* for most!):

      All code for weekly I-build release by Thursday 2 AM

Thursday 5 AM (Eastern):

      Weekly I-build candidate ready

      Teams should "smoke test" the I-build on "committers" area, be
      Thursday 7 PM, at latest.

      Blocking bugs found can be released, but should have clear
      bugzilla, with post to wtp-releng "requesting respin"
      (even though, for now, we'll leave it automatic, please
      consider it a request).

*Thursday 7 PM* (Eastern).

      Note to wtp-releng confirming tested and "ok" or "not ok".
      (the later requiring a bug, and "plan" to get ready for re-spin).

Friday noon

      Any teams releasing code for blocking bugs, must have verified
      all ok by Friday noon, and send confirmation to wtp-releng.

      Weekly I-Build announced and promoted to "downloads" area.

Back to the top