Re: [wtp-dev] EntityResolver that uses cache and proxy?

Ian,

We have a caching URI resolver. It uses the proxy settings by virtue of java.net. Lawrence Mandel is the developer. He's at OOPSLA this week and may not have email access.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Ian Trimble" <ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/17/2005 02:40 PM

Please respond to
"ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx" and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] EntityResolver that uses cache and proxy?

Hi,

I'm currently working on the JSF sub-project. I'm wondering if there exists a "stock" EntityResolver implementation that uses the proxy as set in Internet preferences and also caches the resolved entity automagically? In the absence of a "stock" implementation, what is the pattern for making use of the proxy/cache?

Thanks in advance,
 - Ian

Ian Trimble
JDeveloper Group
Oracle Corporation Canada Inc.
Office: (250) 954-0837
Email: ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.oracle.com
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.