[wtp-dev] [reminder] Update API plans

Just a reminder that all component leads should have created bugs to record their API plans and added them as dependents of the master 1.0 API bug for their subproject. Let's have this completed prior to the telecon tomorrow.

Also, we need to start getting accurate API scans, so all components should update their component.xml files asap. Thx.

We'll we reviewing API status at the weekly PMC calls starting this Tuesday.  Recall that all APIs need adequate JUnit and Javadoc coverage.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411