Re: [wtp-dev] Update to CVS repository path - please update/replace your map files

Please note I have done a global replace on WTP map files. Please synch up and get the latest version of your map files before releasing code, so the that "cvsroot" stays (and so you don't
get an out of synch error during your release).

Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/01/2005 12:47 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

[wtp-dev] Update to CVS repository path

FYI, the WTP CVS repository path has been changed from

Although the old location will continue to work for several months it's probably a good idea for us to update the build (which I've done) and for you to update your local workspace sooner rather than later.

More information can be found in bug 107748.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
wtp-dev mailing list