Fw: [wtp-dev] last call for New&Noteworthy for M8

Hi,

I've added a M8 New & Noteworthy document for Web Services tools.  I've already added the link to it from:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/1.0M8.html

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services, IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx, (905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920

----- Forwarded by Kathy Chan/Toronto/IBM on 09/29/2005 06:10 PM -----
Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/28/2005 05:49 PM

Please respond to
gercan and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] last call for New&Noteworthy for M8

It is not too late you can still add your N&N for M8.
--
Gorkem Ercan