Re: [wtp-dev] Request WTP M8 S build

John, did you mean

109758 trying to get ejb artifact edit hangs

In other words, was the number or the title incorrect?

The last comment in 109758 implies its still a problem, even "with the patch"?

If that just needs updating, please do.

I'll plan on re-building this evening, as long as you re-assure me these really are fixed, as well as safe :)

Thanks,

David

John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2005 03:36 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Request WTP M8 S build

Extended Team,

The J2EE team would like to request a new S build for M8.  Due to continued testing, we unearthed some critical and blocking

defects which we have made, I guess the new buzz phrase is, "safe" fixes for.  :-)  These have been reviewed, tested, and tagged

for a new build.

109758 -  The EntityResolvers in common archive were not using the XML catalog.

109447 - The genmodels for common archive were corrupt, blocking downstream components from regenerating

Other than these, our smoke tests passed without issue.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
Software Engineer, IBM Rational
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"I know this lady way down in my country.
She is so pretty that my eyes throw disguises at me.
Now we will sit and we'll wonder about our future,
But now I'm thinking that today sounds fine to me."  - Of A Revolution