Re: [wtp-dev] Update site for 0.7.1

Hi,

I've run some Web services test on the M20050917 driver and the Eclipse 3.1.1-based pre-reqs.  Everything is working as expected.

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services, IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx, (905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920

Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/19/2005 11:37 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Update site for 0.7.1

Component leads,

Per discussion from Thursday's telecon, please do some testing against the latest 0.7.1 maintenance build (M20050917). Please use the Eclipse 3.1.1-based pre-reqs:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/M20050914-1235/eclipse-SDK-M20050914-1235-win32.zip

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/emf/downloads/drops/2.1.1/M200509081004/emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-M200509081004.zip

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/downloads/drops/M-M20050914-200509141322/GEF-SDK-M20050914.zip

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/downloads/drops/R-1.1.0.1-200509071822/JEM-SDK-1.1.0.1.zip

I've also created an update site for this 0.7.1 build. Instructions on how to use the update site is below. Please check your plug-ins' version numbers and make sure they are correct. Otherwise, update manager will not upgrade your plug-ins to the 0.7.1 level. Please send your test results to the mailing list. Btw, I think M8 testing should take priority over this.

Here's how to use the update site:

1. Launch WTP 0.7

2. Launch the update manager. Click Help > Software Updates > Find and Install...

3. Select Search for new features to install and click Next

4. Click New Remote Site...

5. Enter any name and http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/updates/site.xml

6. Click OK and Finish.

7. Select all four features and click Next

8. Accept the license agreement. Click Next and Finish.

9. Install all

9. Restart your workbench when prompted

How to check your plug-ins' version numbers:

1. Click Help > About Eclipse SDK

2. Click Plug-in Details

3. Find your plug-in and check the version

Thanks,

Jeff