Re: [wtp-dev] request for new M8 S build - we'll have a noonish rebuild for a respin this afternoon

I would also like to release "the Generic Server Adapter for Oracle OC4J Standalone Server v10.1.3" which was long waiting for the legal process to complete.

David M Williams wrote:

Me too, Me too ....

The WTP text team has found safe fixes for these major problems or regressions:

109942 - NPE during JSP Editing while quickly coping/pasting code
109953 - NPE's during JSP reconcile/validation
106142 - Document provided by copied model lacks ModelQueryAdapter
109939 - javascript outline view not updating when javascript model changes

*John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS*
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2005 10:32 AM
Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

	wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
	[wtp-dev] request for new M8 S build

Team,

The J2EE team has tested, tagged and released fixes for the following M8 defects:

109883 - AppClient export: application-client.xml and MANIFEST are exported twice
109912 - Connector module creation results in a incomplete DTD or XSD
104775 - Export War file misses files the second time you use it

We would like to request an M8 build to incorporate these crucial fixes.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
Software Engineer, IBM Rational
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"I know this lady way down in my country.
She is so pretty that my eyes throw disguises at me.
Now we will sit and we'll wonder about our future,
But now I'm thinking that today sounds fine to me." - Of A Revolution_______________________________________________
wtp-dev mailing list
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx