[wtp-dev] Added detail: Alternate flexible workspace proposals

Hi everyone,

I have added some additional details, and two additional scenarios to demonstrate the differences between our current support , and the proposals in our WTP 1.5 timeframe.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/j2ee/proposals/WTPFlexibleProjectProposals.html

It must be understood that our current support will remain through WTP 1.0, and existing metadata/structure will be migated to any new format/proposal in future releases.

Please respond with your feedback by September 27, we will be making some decisions on this topic soon.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Back to the top