This build has not quite replicated
to the download web site yet, but should soon.
(but Eclipse site seems unusually slow
... so, if you can not wait, this
build is available from our "continuous
Even though this I-build has two failing
JUnits (Chuck is submitting fixes even now),
and one "blocker" (109758)
was opened just before noon,
From what I can tell, the best course
of action is to "declare" this our weekly I-build (suitable for
target), but we will need another build
before beginning our Milestone testing. Target date and time for
the "milestone candidate"
build is Monday noon (eastern time).
This will allow adopters to continue
their scheduled builds today, if any.
Besides the JUnit fixes, and investigating
the blocker, we also * really * should be
on 3.1.1 Release candidate 1 before
testing and I do not believe we are yet,
so I'll investigate if we can safely
and easily move up before Monday noon build .
Same rules apply though ... only release
code for blocking or critical fixes and maintain
stability ... if in doubt, check with
a member of the PMC first.
We (me and "submitting" component
leads) will keep all informed via this wtp-dev list.
Sorry for the delay (be sure to let
me (or list) know if any impact or implications we are not aware of).