[wtp-dev] Released a fix for J2EE in the I-build

J2EE tools has released fixes to start a new I-build for defect 109424.  There was a fix to resolve edit
model disposal issues.  There wasalso a fix for defect 108179 for deployables and server tools.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
Software Engineer, IBM Rational
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"I know this lady way down in my country.
She is so pretty that my eyes throw disguises at me.
Now we will sit and we'll wonder about our future,
But now I'm thinking that today sounds fine to me."  - Of A Revolution

Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/15/2005 04:23 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Released a fix for SSE in the I-build

I've released a fix for bug 109667 for the I-build.  It resolves a problem
with selection within the Outline view being sent to the workbench
selection service and then, once received by the Outline as a listener of
the service, causing an infinite selection notification loop.

109667 - stack overflow when click on outline view

---
Nitin Dahyabhai