Re: [wtp-dev] Proposal for Plans on the WTP Web Site

Arthur,
Are you planning an area for old versions of the tutorials(esp. for
public versions), for example when we finally released 1.0, for a
strange reason some of the users may still be using the 0.7 and need
those tutorials
Thanks,
Gorkem Ercan