Re: [wtp-dev] For review: Alternate flexible workspace proposals

I think it'd be great to see how each proposal would solve the following issues at a minimum:

(1) Our recommended approach of one module per project in the standard deployment structure
(2) The Maven standard structure
(3) The J2EE recommend structure in your email

I think seeing these comparisons would help us flush out any unforseen details or problems with each approach.

Naci -- can you propose a scenario from some of the intiial requirements that were put together from Eteration et al?

Kind Regards,

Michael D. Elder
Rational Studio / J2EE Tools Development
IBM RTP Lab
Ext: (919) 543-8356
T/L: 441-8356
mdelder@xxxxxxxxxx