[wtp-dev] For review: Alternate flexible workspace proposals

Hi everyone,

Please review the document posted below, here is the first section:

Recently we have had two very productive meetings with the eclipse platform team, in understanding some of
                        the proposals for V3.2 that give WTP more options in regards to flexible workspaces/projects.  During these
                        meetings 4 proposals were discussed that tackle different aspects of "flexible workspaces"  Much of the existing
                        flexible project internal api is an implementation that satisfies many of the requirements declared last year.
                        Many of these scenarios should be solved at the platform level, and our current WTP api has a few serious
                        restrictions that forces us to re-evaluate our direction.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/j2ee/proposals/WTPFlexibleProjectProposals.html

Please respond with your feedback soon.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Back to the top