Re: [wtp-dev] I-build declared: I20050826 Fri, 26 Aug 2005 -- 20:00 (-0400)

Yes, there are API changes.

M builds are what you'd want.
(But, be aware, even those have not had "end user" level
tested yet, so if you want to lead the way that's great .. but
may or may not be better than the 0.7 you already have).

Thanks,

snpe <snpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/27/2005 12:50 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] I-build declared: I20050826  Fri,        26 Aug 2005 -- 20:00 (-0400)

David,
Are there API changes in I build - I want try newer build, but I have
yet another plugin which depend from webtools 0.7 (hibernate-tools and spring ide) ?
What is the best build ?

Thanks