Re: [wtp-dev] I-build declared: I20050826 Fri, 26 Aug 2005 -- 20:00 (-0400)

Our I build are for Integrating the most forward work, going on for our December release.
The M builds are similar, but are "smaller, safer" changes we are making for a 0.7.1 Maintenance release.
(and, if not obvious, are specific for the 0.7 base).

Currently, there are a number of I-builds listed for each week, but only one is the "declared" I-build for the week,
the others previous in the week will be deleted.

Given all that, if you or others perceive a need, and can think of a way to improve
our "Build Types" page, please open an enhancement
request with the suggestions. See
"For information about different kinds of builds read our Build Types page. "
on our download page.

snpe <snpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/26/2005 06:04 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] I-build declared: I20050826  Fri,        26 Aug 2005 -- 20:00 (-0400)

what is different between M and I build ?
Thanks