[wtp-dev] I-build declared: I20050826 Fri, 26 Aug 2005 -- 20:00 (-0400)

Our first completely JUnit clean I-build of this cycle!

And, I say that as good news, not my usual whining.

Much thanks to Seng Phung-Lu and Kathy Chan for tracking down the JUnit
problems in jst.ws.tests ... It was just a matter of updating the tests to accomidate
changes in other components and (as far as I can tell) would not have effected end-user function
or use as a development target, but its good to get the tests updated.

Thanks everyone who contributed to this I-build.

Back to the top