Re: [wtp-dev] plugins as jars

Yep :) I was asking this question in hopes of making things easier when trying to build with Maven. I don't need all plugins as jars, only the ones I depend on. (As to which, I don't have a generated list yet... but I will soon.).

So as far as building with Maven, have you or anyone heard success stories in doing this?

Thanks.

I'm not sure which or how many depenencies are no

Gorkem Ercan wrote:
Hi Sachin, There are some restiriction to jarring plugins for instance eclipse
platfor did not jar ANT and JUnit plugins. I am not sure about WTP
plugins but dependencies such as axis and xerces may also cause WTP do
the same.
I assume that you are interested in building eclipse plugins using
Maven. I am not very familiar with the Maven,  do you need all the
plugins as jar or just the ones you have dependency. If it is
dependency only, I think I can help you with a couple of them :)

Back to the top