[wtp-dev] "jst.utility" module type.

Can anyone explain why the the "jst.utility" moduleType exension disappeared in M6? The concept of plain Java 'utility' modules seems quite useful to us here at Cape Clear. If the concept has been permanently removed, can someone provide a rationale - I know this whole part of WTP will be heavily refactored post M7, but it is a little unclear to me how much of the existing approach will be preserved. e.g. will the StructuredEdit model survive, and if so, how many module types will WTP provide 'out-of-the-box'?

Any pointers/info much appreciated...

John.

Back to the top