Re: [wtp-dev] WTP 0.7 Crashing

Thx, but as I mentioned to Larry, that is the Sun JRE 1.4.2_06 which was working fine for a year. My best guess is that a bad doc build caused the crashes. I'll investigate further.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

Nitin Dahyabhai <nitind@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/17/2005 04:30 PM

Please respond to
Nitin Dahyabhai and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Re: [wtp-dev] WTP 0.7 Crashing

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 03:59:36PM -0400, Arthur Ryman wrote:
> I just starting seeing some crashes at startup:
> I don't get past the splash screen.
> Any suggestions for debugging this? Thx.

>From the error dialog it looks like you're using
c:\windows\system32\javaw.exe as the VM's executable, which is almost
certainly not one you want to use.  The -vm switch will let you choose a
better java.exe/javaw.exe to run against.
wtp-dev mailing list