[wtp-dev] EARArtifactEdit getReferences API tweaked

FYI,

Three methods on EARArtifactEdit have been tweaked a bit to have more consistent API.

EARArtifactEdit.getComponentReferences()
EARArtifactEdit.getJ2EEModuleReferences()
EARArtifactEdit.getUtilityModuleReferences()

These all now return IVirtualReference[] instead of a generic List.  This will be in the next M8 build.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
Software Engineer, IBM Rational
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"I know this lady way down in my country.
She is so pretty that my eyes throw disguises at me.
Now we will sit and we'll wonder about our future,
But now I'm thinking that today sounds fine to me."  - Of A Revolution

Back to the top