[wtp-dev] WTP FAQ updated

I've updated the WTP FAQ page. The page now contains more answers for user questions and is broken down by component to allow easier browsing of the answers. As well, the page is now generated from an XML file.

When answering questions on the newsgroup, if you think the answer is generally applicable please add it to the FAQ. (If you don't have commit access to the repository please open a bug against the FAQ component, include the question and answer, and it will be added for you.) This will allow others to reference the FAQ for future newsgroup postings rather than repeating the same answers over and over and hopefully, in time, will reduce the number of simple questions asked on the newsgroup and allow our users to quickly get the answers they need.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top