Re: [wtp-dev] Need Information about creating Web service

Hi Parag,
     Creating a Web service from an EJB is currently not supported in WTP.  We have enhancement defect 89922 open to add this functionality in the future.  Also, in the future please submit WTP usage related questions to the appropriate forums.  wtp-dev is intended for issues relating to WTP development.

Peter Moogk
Rational Web Services Development
IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3458

"Parag Vaidya" <vaidya.parag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/04/2005 04:43 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

[wtp-dev] Need Information about creating Web service

Hi there,
          I required some information about How to create Web Service over an EJB. Currently I am using
                 Xdoclet 1.2.3,
                 JBoss 4.0.2,
                 Tomcat 5.0,
If there is any kind of tutorial which explains How to create a Web Service over an EJB?
OR Please inform me, How I can create Web Service over EJB
This is very important for Me
Please Help Me
Thanks in Advance
   Parag Vaidya