Re: [wtp-dev] Plan for updating javadoc (No source changes)

Chuck,

I'm working on separating the doc build from the regular build in order to allow us to build updates to the help doc without respinning the whole build. I'm working on the JavaDoc generation now and should have this working today. Once ready we can use the JavaDoc from this build to refresh the site.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Chuck Bridgham <cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/28/2005 10:44 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Plan for updating javadoc (No source changes)

Hi everyone,

In preparation for the release we are refreshing some of our docs on the website, including refreshing our javadoc.  These changes include adding a few files for this doc build

including package.xml files.

To reduce the chances for altering the build in any way....   I propose releasing these changes to HEAD, but not tagging for the release.  That way we can generate the new javadoc, and publish the results

to the website.

Thoughts?

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)