[wtp-dev] Decision to remove "Static Web" creation in R0.7

Hi All,

It is my vote for the upcoming release, is to remove the "Static" Web Project creation that exists in wst, as we currently don't offer server support,,and it also hasn't been
converted to "components" - meaning It still uses the "StaticNature".

We do plan on adding it back in M8, supporting "flexible project components". - And possibly some additional server support.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Back to the top