Re: [wtp-dev] Status of RC Build - please comment on failing JUnit tests

We are also working through our issues, They are hard to reproduce on our local machines, but do have to do with EditModel access as well.

We have a few people looking at this in the morning, and will make a call a little later regarding RC1 readiness.

- Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Timothy Deboer <deboer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/14/2005 09:55 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Status of RC Build - please comment on failing JUnit        tests

Hi David,

I tried 'I didn't change any code' with you yesterday and turned out to be wrong, so I'll try something new today. :)

Actually, I didn't change any code, and the Tomcat tests are failing because of an internal error in a builder. This in turn is causing a Web project to not function correctly and it fails when it can't be deployed to Tomcat. The problem in the builder is an 'java.lang.IllegalStateException: Edit Model already disposed' and I've opened bug 103807 to track it.

Thanks,

Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/14/2005 09:11 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Status of RC Build - please comment on failing JUnit tests

Will those component leads with failing JUnit tests please comment here so we all know what the implications/action plans are for those failing tests.

(This is Tim and Chuck, I blieve).