Re: [wtp-dev] Status of RC Build - please comment on failing JUnit tests

Hi David,

I tried 'I didn't change any code' with you yesterday and turned out to be wrong, so I'll try something new today. :)

Actually, I didn't change any code, and the Tomcat tests are failing because of an internal error in a builder. This in turn is causing a Web project to not function correctly and it fails when it can't be deployed to Tomcat. The problem in the builder is an 'java.lang.IllegalStateException: Edit Model already disposed' and I've opened bug 103807 to track it.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/14/2005 09:11 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Status of RC Build - please comment on failing JUnit tests

Will those component leads with failing JUnit tests please comment here so we all know what the implications/action plans are for those failing tests.

(This is Tim and Chuck, I blieve).