[wtp-dev] WTP 0.7 Release Review Update

I just thought I'd let everyone know that the Release Review was held this morning and it went very well. Tim Wagner handled the presentation smoothly and got through it in record time. No issues were raised. The next step is for Bjorn to make a recommendation to Mike, and then we'll get the official word.

This ease will which we got through the review is a great reflection on the quality of work everyone is doing. We are really a poster child for how an Eclipse project should be run. We are following all the best practices and have excellent multi-vendor participation.

Our last hurdle is to shrink the bug queue and produce a high quality release that we all can be proud of. Judging from the cvs and bugzilla traffic I am confident we are on top of things.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411