Re: [wtp-dev] Addition of about.html files

I also heard from somewhere that each distribution (for example, wtp-1.0M5.zip) needs to have the following 2 files:

eclipse/notice.html
eclipse/epl-v10.html

Can anyone confirm this? If this is true, then we need to update the build scripts to include these files.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920
jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/05/2005 05:06 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Addition of about.html files

As was discussed on the PMC call this morning, I've added the standard Eclipse about.html file to all WTP plugins that were missing it (and most were). A few plugins (7) are still waiting to be released but most will contain about.html in the next build.

Lawrence