[wtp-dev] Tracking Action Items in Bugzilla

We will be trying out Bugzilla for tracking our Action Items. A bug is tagged as an Action Item by starting its Summary with [action]. The query [1]  generates the list of open Action Items.

In the status meetings we'll review the bug status live from Bugzilla, so the meetings will go faster if you add status updates to the bugs before the meeting.

Some of these bugs are for "All Component Owners".  I've assigned each of these to the owner with the most to do. If you are assigned one of these, please handle your actions and reassign the bug to the next owner. I've added a Bugzilla query to the comments so you can see who to assign it to next. You  don't have to wait to get assigned the bug though. When all owners have done the action, we'll close it.

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=%5Baction%5D&product=Web+Tools&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077