[wtp-dev] M5 release Ready for Downloads

Thanks to the hard work of our committers and community to produce the latest stable build, M5, as we are nearing the first release of WTP v0.7 at the end of July.

0.7M5 is a major milestone in respect to new function provided and APIs proposed for the Web Tools Platform's 1.0 release. You can download and start using this release at:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/S-1.0M5-200506302219/

Visit our New and Noteworthy for M5:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/0.7M5.html

--
Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15

Back to the top