[wtp-dev] Client Access Exception of type DANGLING_REFERENCE

Hi,

I keep getting this:

org.eclipse.wst.common.internal.emfworkbench.edit.ClientAccessRegistryException

This exception was generated to indicate an invalid usage of reference counts. Please examine the stack trace.

 Client Access Exception of type DANGLING_REFERENCE

When I make the following call:

EARArtifactEdit.getEARArtifactEditForWrite( earhandle );

Am I doing something wrong? I am using the 6/17 i-build. Is this something that was fixed in a later i-build?

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top