[wtp-dev] Status of (re) builds - no joy

Just to keep everyone informed ... I've tried 3 times, but seems
we currently can not build because there seems to be some problem with
CVS. Seems specific to pserver, but appears in both RTP and Istanbul, so
pretty sure it is no local problem.

I suspect its related to the demand for 3.1.

I have sent a note to the Eclipse webmaster.

In the meantime, since there does not seem to be a (large) problem with extssh ...
Naci ... is there some "hack" that could be done to safely change the build
to use extssh (without publishing our userid and password, of course,
but use the one that's in .cvshome on server itself)?

In the absence of (safe) hacks ... I'll do what we always do when a server is
overloaded .... just keep making more requests :)

Back to the top