[wtp-dev] RC3 or RC4?

Is the plan to ship M5 on RC3 or last friday's RC4?

Thanks, Ted
-----Original Message-----
From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Naci Dai
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:02 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] M5 Rampdown and holidays

Committers,

Due to the overlap of holidays with the M5 release date, we will try to wrap M5 by thursday.

-There are some blocker bugzilla items, please review and post a comment on these bugs on this list.  We would like to have no blockers for M5. For the list of  blockers click this link.

- Please prepare/update/publish your test plans
- We will declare M5 based on go-no-go status by thursday noon EST.  So do your testing before that.
- We have tests that fails (see David's email).  Please address these problems sooner than later.

Thanks for listening :-)

--
Naci Dai,
eteration a.s.