[wtp-dev] unscheduled rebuild in progress

As requested I'm doing a re-build which picks up a few fixes, and will be an opportunity to re-try the JUnit tests.

For those that say "can't reproduce" ... be sure to try in an "ant environment" as they are ran headless on build machine.
Maybe things happen in slightly different order or with slightly different timing? so maybe easier to reproduce than in
full development environment (which is by design more orderly :).

I haven't actually tried this "ant environment" my self (really, a headless eclipse app), but assume our setup is
very similar to the base Eclipse ..... the directions for which can be found at on their build/drop pages
such as ...     /S-3.1RC4-200506241300/automatedtesting.html
(with thier "standard tests setup" package, which we use).

My impression is these are real bugs, and just hard to reproduce. Keep you eyes open for next results,
be even if 'pass' I'm sure they will fail again, so if anyone has a good environment to test repeatedly
... perhaps with improved diagnositics? ... it be very helpful to the project.

Back to the top