Re: [wtp-dev] Progress towards M5?

Hi David,
      Our team is having trouble reproducing the Junit failure for the I20050628 build.  We have run this Junit on three separate machines and it has run properly.   We have pinged Chuck on this issue and he is trying this testcase on his machine.  Can we get the Junit tests run again on the build machine?  It would be nice to know if this is a consistent problem on the build machine or an intermittent problem.  (Although, intermittent problems are much harder to track down than consistent ones.)

     Thanks.

Peter Moogk
Rational Web Services Development
IBM Canada Ltd.
pmoogk@xxxxxxxxxx
D3-353/ENX/8200/MKM
(905) 413-3458

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/28/2005 08:32 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Progress towards M5?

Will appropriate teams please quickly address the failing JUnits in current builds?

(such as
I20050628 )

org.eclipse.jst.ws.tests_
org.eclipse.wst.xml.validation.tests_

Remember, we only have a few days left before declaring M5, and we don't want "failing JUnit tests"
to be holding us up.

[Lawrence, I believe in the past you've lead the way on getting these validation tests resolved .. mind doing it again?]

Thanks