[wtp-dev] M5 Build Schedule

Comitters,
Starting immediately, we will be automatically scheduling a single I-Build a day until M5 is declared. The time of the build is 10PM EST. This will give all North American committers all day to fix, and test a fresh build next morning.

Build time is
Istanbul <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=107> (Next Day) 5:00 AM
Raleigh <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=207> 10:00 PM
San Francisco <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=224> 7:00 PM
Toronto <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=250> 10:00 PM

As usual, you will be able to request additional builds by letting us know. David and I will monitor the build status. Due to the location of the build machine, the build will have a label that indicates 5AM Next day.

--
Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15

Back to the top