Re: [wtp-dev] Please review the following email notification for resolved/unverified bugs

Hi Jeff,

Looks good. Just a couple comments.

1. Will this send one e-mail for all of my unverified bugs or one for each bug? I thought we agreed to one e-mail for all the bugs but having the [wtp bug] in the title makes it look like it's one per bug which seems unnecessary. A list of the bugs in one e-mail will accomplish the same goal while keeping my inbox a little neater.

2. Will the integration build listed be the latest declared integration build or the latest I-build listed on the download page? I think it should be the latest declared integration build.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/17/2005 10:17 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Please review the following email notification for        resolved/unverified bugs

As discussed in the WTP status meeting, the following is a sample of how
the automated email notification for resolved/unverified bugs will look
like:

<title>
[wtp bug] Reminder - Please verify resolved bugs
<title>

<message>
This is a reminder that you are the reporter of the following resolved, but
unverified bugs. The following bugs are inactive for the past 14 days.
Please verify them using the latest Integration build <insert Integration
build>.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?action=""> </message>